Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ward Christmas Party


We had our ward Christmas party last night!


They had face painting and Kevin showed off his skill:)



Kevin and Bryson loved that they had playdough to play with while waiting for everything to get going and also to play with while listening to the talent show.




This doesn't have anything to do with the ward party but they gave this mask to Kaitlyn while she was grocery shopping with me this morning - it is so fun having Christmas with the kids!!!

5 comments:

The McGraths said...

So cute! At first glance, it looks like he was lighting a match on her face! HAhaha Looks like you are having lots of fun this holiday season. We got your card today in the mail so now I can mail one to you now that I have your correct address. :)

karen garner said...

Too too adorable - I love all the pictures, especially the ice skating and Santa ones. The gingerbread houses are way cute -in fact the cutest ones I've ever seen - will you still have the when I get there? I sure hope so.
Hurray - only 6 more days.
love, Grandma Garner

The Walker Family said...

Very cute. That Alyssa is SO adorable, I wanted to reach into the picture and eat her cheeks! Of course Kaitlyn and Bryson are cute, too. I just have a thing for baby cheeks. :) We miss you guys!!

Katie said...

Kevin! It's amazing what you can find when you start clicking on the links on peoples blogs - here you are! What a cute family you have! And you! A professor - I always knew you were too smart, that's really cool! We still haven't made it too far from home, we're in Centerville and we love it! It was great to check out your blog! Hope you and your family have a great New Year!!

Katie (Parrish) Green

catherine said...

Merry, Merry Christmas! Your home is adorable, your children are even more so. I miss you all. You are a grand family and you look like this new setting is great for you. Congrats! I'll check in every once in a while, if it's okay.
Love,
Catherine Robinson