Friday, November 14, 2008

Girls in Chicago





Catie and I had a girls weekend away to Chicago and had SO MUCH FUN!!!

We got a hotel right in downtown and were on the 27th floor with a great view!

The highlight of the weekend was "Wicked". I had seen it before with Kevin but this was Catie's first time. We loved it and are ready to go again:)


We went to this amazing restaurant right in Millenium Park. It is the same one from Lakehouse with Sandra Bullock, where they are suppose to meet. The food was absolutely incredible!

The last thing we did before heading to the airport was get a Chicago Style Pizza - it was as delicious as they say claim it is!!!

Thanks Kevin and Steve for being the best dads and husbands and giving us this chance to spend 3 days catching up:)

6 comments:

Jeanne Garner said...

I love to see Wicked. I saw it twice this summer. Once in New York and once in LA. I want to go see it in Chicago next.

Nellie said...

SO fun to see you two getting in some girl time -- It will be great to see you guys again -- I can't believe your parents live in Cary. Is that where you grew up? See you soon, I hope!

Julianne said...

How great to spend some time being with a friend doing some fun stuff!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I L-O-V-E, LOVE Wicked! Looks like a great time in the Windy City!

Jacquelyn said...

Wow! I can't believe the husbands of such HOT ladies let you two roam Chicago for three days!

karen garner said...

I'll bet I never commented on this. (I looked at it when we got back from our trip). I'm so glad you 2 had such a good time. I was thinking about you & knowing you needed the "get-away". So glad you got to see Wicked again. You both look absolutely beautiful.