Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chicago







We had Kariana for over 2 weeks and are missing her like crazy. I loved life with a full time nanny and maid. The kids thought it was party time all day long. One of the days we took Kariana to Chicago. She took the kids to a children's museum while Kevin and I went to the temple. One of the kids' favorite things was the do-your-own face painting. Unfortunetly for Kariana that meant having cute face paint in all the Chicago photos!

Kariana wasn't feeling well and still was a great sport. I guess she will have to come visit again so we can take her to Chicago again:)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Can I rent Kariana?! HOW AWESOME! I want a little sister like that. I guess all the hard work you did as the oldest at home when they were little is paying off a little now that you're the one with all the kids! I also think you guys look the most alike! Different, but so similar too!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Chicago? Philadelphia? Washington DC? Where's the post that says "California?" We miss you guys - come visit soon!