Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pre-K Graduation


Kaitlyn had her preschool graduation today! She has been so excited all week - she picked out her dress on Sunday and then asked me last week if I would braid her hair on Tuesday so that it would be curly for graduation on Wednesday (she had even asked Kariana if she would do her makeup for graduation, luckily Kaitlyn forgot to ask her this morning). Once graduation started she got really nervous/"scaried" and at the end needed to sit on my lap. They showed us many things they have learned. Sign language, spanish, skip counting...

We loved her incredible teachers, Teacher Karen and Teacher Julie

She loved that Aunt Kariana came.

She was also all smiles when she saw her daddy there too.


Congratulations Kaitlyn! Kindergarten here she comes.

5 comments:

The Walker Family said...

Congratulations Kaitlyn! What a fun celebration :)

Kristin said...

She is growing up! Can't believe she'll be going to kindergarten! How fun to see her little graduation! I'm excited for Ben to be in preschool this coming year!

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

Congratulations Kaitlyn!! She is so big and beautiful! I am always a fan of her curly hair, I also love when she has you do it that way.

Shantel said...

I love the "hat"!!! How fun!!

The McGraths said...

She is so grown up! I love her curly hair! Hooray for Pre-K!