Thursday, November 18, 2010

Laugh or cry...




Just a few weeks ago I thought the girls were outside doing their job of picking tomatoes but when I looked, all I saw were smashed tomatoes. When asked where these smashed tomatoes came from, the girls innocently answered that they wanted to see what would happen when the tomatoes were stepped on. I was glad Kevin was on his way home from work and could follow through with them on the situation so that I could just sit back and laugh and take photos.









In February Alyssa literally pulverized every piece of playdough she was playing with. My heart softened as I saw her stretched out on the floor picking up each piece.





In May right before leaving for church I find Alyssa has been busy... I am sure I totally confused her as she is crying and I am laughing and taking photos.


Too often I don't handle the situation right and get upset but I love when I am able to just laugh because after it is over, they are such fun memories. It brings tears to my eyes thinking of these moments of innocence and the joy of these not so ordinary moments.

2 comments:

The Holts said...

Dacia, You are an inspiration to me to laugh when things like that happen!! What a good and NICE mom you are. :)

karen garner said...

Not so ordinary moments - yes those too are priceless. You really got some unique moments and some unique photos... You're such an awesome mom!!!