Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Cookies!




The Garner family was issued a cookie decorating challenge - great idea Brody and Shantel. We had fun trying even though we couldn't ever really compete with the amaziness of my siblings!



Brody gave the kids food coloring markers to color on cookies - so much fun!





The kids submission

My cookie submission...


Thanks to Family Fun Magazine I made candy cane hearts filled with melted white chocolate to put on the sugar cookies (or serve as suckers:).

8 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

NIIIIIICE! So festive & DEFINITELY made with love!

Kariana said...

so cute! love them

Kim said...

This is so great. . .I stumbled upon your valentine cookie contest on facebook and I have enjoyed looking at the submissions. You guys are awesome. . .maybe next year we can enter:)

The Holts said...

Your cookies are awesome! We got your Valentine's card in the mail. Cute family! I love Hailey's chub. She is adorable.

Kristin said...

I've never even heard of food coloring markers! Cool!

Garn said...

your kids are gorgeous!

Chris
awalkwithourangel.blogspot.com

Brody said...

Nice job!! I love the heart cookies with the heart cutouts!

Emily S. said...

It was so fun to get your Valentine card!! I hope you are doing well. You have a darling family.