Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Good Snow



We finally got some wet snow so we could make an actual snowman, more than just piling snow up. Bryson wanted it to be a girl snowman so you will notice the snow hair on top.

Alyssa was had a great time watching us from the mini-van.


The kids were creative with all they could do with the snow:
Slide down the bushes...


Jump off the pyramid they had made with dad in the previous snowstorm...


Make a chair from snow...


Bryson's favorite - throw snowballs that actually stick together...

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow... we're sunny and 60! Glad you're enjoying the snow, though... it is totally your turn!!! I think you guys got your share of great weather at Stanford. Ha ha. I still can't get over Alyssa! Every stinkin' photo of her is just so adorable. Bryson & Kaitlyn are looking mighty big these days...

Kim said...

Alyssa is so cute! The snow pictures crack me up. . .how creative your kids are! We can hardly wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

karen garner said...

what adorable pictures - Alyssa has changed so much - I JUST want to give them all HUGS and loads of kisses!!!!

The McGraths said...

so fun. I can't wait to take my kids to the snow. They will love it!

Mark and Tamarie said...

That picture of Bryson throwing a snowall at Kaitlyn is hilarious. You captured that one in the perfect moment. We had a great laugh. Hope you guys are doing great!

Catie said...

I wish we were close enough to come over for a snow ball fight! I could just see it-- Alyssa and Sarah in the van gabbing at each other. Bryson, Kaitlyn, David and Mary making cute snowmen families and you, me, Kevin and Steve having a snowball fight-- I know you and I would beat those boys! We miss you.

The Walker Family said...

What fun! Schuyler and Emma want desperately to come play in the snow! You just can't have that kind of fun in Northern CA rain... thanks, as always, for sharing your wonderful family with us!

Nellie said...

Cute pictures, Dacia! I am not envious of your snow, but I am glad you are having fun with it! XO