Thursday, February 28, 2008

Little ones!


Kaitlyn got a sled for her birthday. We had a few weeks of no snow so they used it in the house. We now have used it several times out in the snow!!!

Some days are overwhelming as a mom of young children but I love the days when I feel so incredibly blessed. Some mornings are my favorite times of counting my blessings... I love laying in bed and listening to the pitter patter of little feet (once Kaitlyn is up, she doesn't walk places but she is running/dancing) and her and Bryson are so good at going downstairs and playing until everyone else gets up so I am sure it helps that I love the sound since I just get to listen and not have to get out of bed. Then I love each morning watching Bryson walk/run to the bus. I don't know what it is about a little kindergartener with a backpack on and running with those little legs (even though the bus isn't even coming and he isn't even feeling rushed, just for the sake of running). Alyssa loves to babble and play in her crib before and after her naps, oh the joy it brings to hear her - I love happy babies!

Bryson loves taking photos of each and every project and he is definitely our project boy, loves creating things! Here is a replica of the snowman that he had made with grandma and grandpa mumford (he made it a girl snowman with the green hair and I remember the stick arms being a bit smaller but it is a great snowman either way).

Kaitlyn may look like she is headed outside to the cold but no she is staying in the house and swimming with sharks. I have no idea where the idea of swimming with sharks came from and why she needed to be bundled up but I love her imagination!

I love you, Bryson, Kaitly, and Alyssa!

7 comments:

MandaMommy said...

That's so sweet! It reminds me to stop and realize how blessed my life is and how great kids are (even when it's stressful!).

Rebecca said...

This is a sweet post. I can't wait until Lydia is old enough to play!

Gina Deceuster said...

Cute. Cute, cute, cute. Love those kids...looks like you all have so much fun with all that imagination.

Emily S. said...

I love your last posts! Your kids are so adorable and I love hearing how much you love them :-)

The Bedke Fam said...

Cute! Your kids are adorable.

Thanks for putting up with my husband, Ryan! He hasn't stopped talking about how much fun he had at your place. He really likes you guys!! Maybe one day i'll get to meet you...

ps. he wants your pancake recipe. he said they're the best he's ever had!!!

Heidi said...

Cute!!! Kaitlyn's hat cracked me up... she looks so adorable, though! Love the pics of Alyssa, too. Such a cutie pie! I just want to squeeze her cheeks and cuddle her.

karen garner said...

Yes - I love Kaitlyn's imagination and Bryson's projects. Heavenly Father sent you some very precious spirits.