Friday, April 18, 2008

Math Whiz


Bryson loves math and does so well at understanding numbers. There are many addition equations that he can do without even using his fingers, it is just in his head. He also is beginning to understand bigger numbers and has figured that a trillion is more than a billion which is more than a million. We were practicing spelling when he said he wanted to surprise me with something so I couldn't look. A few minutes later he came over with this - he has counted by 50s before but not very high, only to about 200. I couldn't believe he did this all on his own with no help!!!

9 comments:

The Walker Family said...

Awesome job Bryson! That is terrific counting :)

Kristin said...

What a smart kid! I have always thought Bryson is SO smart! We miss you guys!

Julianne said...

I knew he was smart but WOW!

Rebecca said...

Whoa...genius! And so cute!

fünf said...

hmmm... we're still working on counting to 20- me and the kids!

You guys seem to be doing great. Lots of fun family adventures. I can't wait to get out and explore again!

eryn said...

What a brainiac! Turkey Run looks amazing. You guys always do such fun things. Thanks for the offer for the girls. I'm excited that we'll be relatively close to you.

Emily said...

Okay, he is just way too smart! Although, he does have super smart parents! :)

karen garner said...

What a smartie - and looking so handsome. Tell him I'm counting down the days until I get to see him 30 days!!!

Steve, Candi, Josie, Jackson said...

We've even been bragging about Bryson's amazing smarts to family and friends! He's a great example to his cousins. Way to go Bryson!