Thursday, January 22, 2009

My kids grew up








I was just looking through Christmas pictures and I kept thinking about each of the kids and how grown up they are looking!

I love this video of Alyssa coloring. When she is intently writing or coloring she will crouch low - it makes me laugh. Also you can hear her say "Yeah" which is her favorite word. It is so much more pleasant than no - I wish she would teach all toddlers yeah instead of no. She also has really started talking and it is fun to hear her 3 to 4 word sentences but my favorite is her new word, "Hey". She will be sitting at the table writing and will say it to Bryson or Kaitlyn because they are playing with one of her toys or something. "Hey" - it sounds pretty funny from the mouth of a little one!

8 comments:

Brett said...

Ha! Cute video, she is adorable.

Jeanne Garner said...

WoW- She is so big. She seems to have grown years just since we saw you in Nauvoo. I love reading about your family.

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

Now that is funny!! Alyssa's hair is getting so long. I love it.

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

Is that the newspaper Bryson is reading? I love that kid.

Middleton said...

I love the video! It is so funny how she ducks all low... too cute!

The Holdaway's said...

Alyssa really seems grown up here...

I like your blog!

Kim said...

She is so cute! She is talking way more than Wyatt - hopefully he will figure it out one of these days.

karen garner said...

Replaying the video today reminded me of her "yea" and "hey" - I can just hear her saying it. Sure glad I got to see her last week - i miss you guys so much