Sunday, December 6, 2009

Merry Christmas Kariana






Kariana moves away in one week! It still doesn't seem real and seriously I don't know if any of us are going to survive - we have had so much fun these past 9 months and she has spoiled us rotten. We wanted to do something special for her for Christmas so yesterday the kids and I took her to a pottery place. The kids each painted something that they can keep in their own rooms and then Kariana painted a cookie jar and had the kids put their handprints on it for her to take. It takes a week for them to get fired so I will have to post a picture of the finished products. We love you Kariana!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Sad for you guys that she leaves in just 1 week! You'll all miss her like crazy!

maryAnne said...

I love those pottery places!! That is so nice that she could come and live with you guys. I'm sure she will never forget the nine months she came and lived with you guys.

Kariana said...

ya'll are going to have to come visit all the time.

Shantel said...

Haha - I'm stealing her away!!! (I just wish we were at least living in the same city, Logan and Orem are still to far away)

Nellie said...

Hey, Dacia -- I just helped with an event that your Mom was in charge of yesterday. She is so great -- and reminds me of you! Of course, because you are both so great! Hope all is well . . .

karen garner said...

Kariana told me about this and said how much she loved loved loved it. What a great idea.
What cute pictures.