Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hailey and More!

Hailey loves anyone to talk to her and will reward you with a huge smile. Unfortunetly I haven't been off the couch for a week since my gallbladder surgery recovery has been slower than I hoped. You can see the twinkle in her eyes but soon I will get a photo of her huge smile.












I had never seen a diaper cake - what a great gift!!! (and it disappeared in days:)

Kevin and Alyssa ground wheat and made a double batch of wheat bread!

Hailey having one of her first stories read to her by grandpa.



Each month the kids have grandpa and grandma read them a story over the phone. They continued the tradition even though they were at our house. (Bryson was just down in the basement.)


6 comments:

Middleton said...

Oh my goodness... I haven't seen your blog since your beautiful little girl joined the family. SHe is precious! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Rochelle said...

Gall bladder surgery? Seriously? Dacia, you are amazing.

MarySquare said...

We have that same bouncy seat and have many a picture of cute little babies in it. What a beauty that Hailey!

karen garner said...

The pictures are too precious for words. I love the variety of shots of Hailey.

The Walker Family said...

She is beautiful! Congrats :)

Rebecca said...

She is a beauty! Congratulations!