Monday, August 2, 2010

Hailey





Haily Kristin Mumford was born on July 21st at 3:20am!
She weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. and was 21 inches long.



The kids loved getting to see there new little sister. Unfortunetly Bryson had a cold so we had all of them come visit Hailey dressed as doctors!


The hospital does a celebratory dinner for the family. Kevin and I got lobster or filet mignon and the kids got mac'n'cheese or pizza and then fancy mini cakes. It was a great time!





Time to go home!!!









While we were at the hospital, Kariana and the kids made tie-dyed shirts!



We were so grateful for Kariana who came and watched the kids while we were at the hospital and for mom who came and helped the first week Hailey was home! What would we ever do without you!!!


Hailey enjoying her swing.

10 comments:

Shantel said...

Oh my goodness, so young and yet Hailey already looks like a Mumford. She is so precious... now I need to think up a good excuse to come visit. Maybe I could convince JJ that Indianapolis is on the way from Texas to Wyoming... :)

Amy said...

Congrats!! In my opinion, there's nothing closer to Heaven than bringing home a new baby. She beautiful...completely fits the mold of your other kids.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

YAY! Another precious little Mumford! So happy for you all...& of course for me because I get to be her "favorite aunt jenny!" :)

Rochelle said...

She's beautiful! Loved all the pics! Thanks for posting so many so we could really see her!

Kristin said...

SO fun to see more pictures of sweet baby Hailey!! She looks so alert and so adorable! Wish I was there!

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

She is so beautiful! It was so fun to see the hospital pictures. It's even more fun that I have already meet her and seen her in person. Thanks for a great weekend and letting us be involved in two very special days! It really has been fun living an hour away from you guys:) Let me know if you need anything!!

Kariana said...

I haven't bee gone long enough to miss ya'll so much already!!!

Lexie said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful and it looks like she is surrounded by loving siblings who are so excited to have her here!

Scott and Elly said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! How fun that you've already had so many visitors! Can't wait to meet her:)

The Thackers said...

Oh. my. goodness. She is precious! Such a pretty little girl! Dacia, how are you doing?

Also, every time I look at your blog I end up wishing my parents still lived there so we could come and visit you guys!