Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Kaitlyn's 3rd Birthday

Kaitlyn turned three yesterday. We had her birthday party on Saturday because Kevin and Bryson were in Utah for her actual birthday (Kevin was interviewing with BYU!). All Kaitlyn wanted for her party was
#1 - CHOCOLATE cake
#2 - Pink Frosting
#3 - Mark and Tamarie to come to the party
I tried to make a carousel cake (Kevin had to help me try and get it as flat as possible)

At her party we played tape the nose on the clown.


She was so much fun to watch open each present, she would get so excited and then say, "Oh, I love this" or "that was so nice of them." I love when they are at this age of being so easy to please.

9 comments:

Julianne said...

She is so grown - I love her haircut!

Dacia said...

I can't remember if I e-mailed you the story - Bryson is the one who cut it for her.

Heidi said...

OK, you need to send the story about the haircut... glad to see you! She's a doll!!

Garn said...

Didn't you cut your own hair once Dacia? Cool Blog.

Dacia said...

yes, I cut my own hair - I have to admit I did a MUCH WORSE job than Bryson (and I was older). We told Kaitlyn and Bryson the story and told them I NEVER cut my own hair again!!!

Kim said...

Welcome to Bloghood! I love, love the blog. Kaitlyn is so cute!

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

She is so sweet. I'm so excited you have a blog now!

Steve, Candi, Josie, Jackson said...

I wish my wife's hair looked as cute as Kaitlyn's when it is short! Maybe we should keep Byson and Candi at a distance for a while.