Thursday, September 13, 2007

Latest Happenings

Kevin was harrassing me that I hadn't posted to our blog for quite awhile. I told him that I didn't have anything to post, I have been working on things around the house but nothing is "complete" so I couldn't take pictures. He said, what about your family coming to visit, Bryson starting kindergarten... Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

My family came a few weeks ago and were a HUGE help with doing projects around the house and playing with the kids.


We worked them very hard. They did everything from sanding our old free piano so Kevin could stain it to helping me decorate to deep cleaning and on and on. We had to play the last day they were here so we took them to the Children's Museum in Indianapolis. It is a great place, we have already been there 3 times in less than 2 months.





And the other big thing is of course Bryson starting kindergarten. He loves it and loves to ride the bus to school each morning.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

I was kind of wondering myself when you were going to post next! Thanks for the update. Fun to see pictures!

aaron and joni said...

Hey Dacia!
I am glad that you found us...and it is so great to see you and your family just moving onward and upward in life!!!
How exciting to have a REAL house... I hope you are doing well!
cheers,
joni ann

Heidi said...

Dacia-- glad things are going well! Can't wait to see pics of the projects you've been working on. You and Kariana should enter a look-a-like contest! The photo of her sitting on the floor holding Alyssa looked SO MUCH like YOU! Fun to see your parents & the young kids. Tell them hi from me!

Jessica said...

Yeah you're back in the blogging world!

Kim said...

oh my gosh! Karianna totally looks like you - I thought it was you! How fun for you guys to have family come visit and fun places to go to!

The McGraths said...

Yeah Bryson! Congrats on starting Kindergarten. You will be a great student. sounds like you are all doing well. Can't wait to see pictures of your finished projects.

Julianne said...

What a big boy! How exciting for him.

I bet it was great having your family out.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

WOW! Bryson looks soooo grown up! I have to agree with the look alike thing - I thought it was you at first - then realized it had to be Kariana...crazy resemblance! Twins ten years apart? But how's our "nutty professor" doing with his first few weeks of school? love to all - your favorite aunt jenny