Friday, July 11, 2008

Fish Fish and More Fish





Fish has been a common word in our house for the past few weeks. Bryson and Kaitlyn left to stay with G&G barely swimming - Bryson a little bit and Kaitlyn wouldn't get her face wet. Two weeks later they are little fish. You can throw Bryson in the deep in and he can swim for 5 minutes without touching and then swim to the side when he needs a break - I love watching him take the tiniest breaths and then staying under water for a long time. Kaitlyn can swim the width of the pool underwater. They laugh at me but I just keep calling them Mr. and Miss Fish. Alyssa doesn't want to be left out and loves the water as much as the others. I never could get a photo of Bryson in the water cause he just spends all his time under water.




Unfortunetly I don't have a good video that does justice to how good Bryson does but this does show him as my Mr. Fish!!!

Speaking of fish, Bryson used some of the money he had been saving and bought his first fish. He even bought a fun space fish bowl and the food. He is a great child to have a fish cause he has remembered faithfully to feed it each morning without me ever needing to even think about it.

3 comments:

Julianne said...

It was fun to watch Bryson swim, I can't believe he can go for as long as he does.

Rochelle said...

Cute little fish!

Rochelle said...

I meant your kids, not the actual fish. I'm off to the pool with mine for swim lessons!