Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stubborn or Smart





Alyssa is almost 16 months and still not walking. It is now getting funny cause we know she can do it so it is either because she is stubborn or smart (she knows crawling will get her there faster) - I think it is both. She will take 4-5 steps no problem and walks all around holding the tip of our finger. She loves to walk around pushing her little carebear push toy. The new thing she loves doing since the kids got back is to push them on it. We all can't stop laughing watching her push these big kids and little her and she can even get going pretty fast.



Truthfully I am grateful she is letting me enjoy her being little as long as possible:)

4 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Stubborn? well, she is related to me...Smart? well, she has you & Kevin as her parents...the answer is YES!

Rochelle said...

So cute. I had a friend when I lived in VA that dropped her daughter at nursery age 18 months and still wouldn't walk. No joke. She just was content sitting and watching everyone. (This was years ago and she walks and runs great now.)

Middleton said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how quickly they have grown. And with Kevin as a daddy I would have to vote she is just a bit on the SMART side!

Rebecca said...

It doesn't look like the big kids mind being pushed around one bit either! Too cute!