Wednesday, July 30, 2008

North Carolina


Bryson and Kaitlyn went and visited G&G Garner and Uncle Riley for 2 weeks without us. When we went to pick them up Bryson said, "Can I stay for 2 more weeks?" I wasn't surprised after seeing all these fun activities they got to do - swimming, fishing, camping, Wii, game boys, sports, getting to play with Uncle Riley every day, and being spoiled by G&G!!!















Thayne, MaryAnne, Cache, and Shantel also came the weekend we were there so we could see all of them and meet Cache for the first time!

Shantel and Riley were the heroes when they took the kids out with them to play in the rain!







Thanks again mom and dad - how about next summer too!!!

3 comments:

Carrie Stevenson said...

what a great family you have! Please tell your parents hello from me!

Rochelle said...

I know you miss CA, but isn't it nice to be closer to parents? :)

karen garner said...

I thought I'd commented on this one - It almost makes me cry everytime I look at it because we had so so so much fun with your kids!!!