Tuesday, July 28, 2009

5000+ Miles

The end of June we went to 2 family reunions and saw some great sites. We ended up driving over 5000 miles in 2 1/2 weeks. Here are the sites we saw just on the drive to the first reunion.

Our first site was the Badlands in South Dakota!









We then went to Mt. Rushmore





Then Yellowstone






We finished that leg of the trip with the Rexburg Temple. I had fun showing the kids where I lived when I went to Ricks College and telling them about some of the fun things I did in Rexburg. The temple was absolutely beautiful!

7 comments:

Brody said...

Great pics-looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Glad you had a river between you and the Buffalo this time.

Seamore Tomato said...

Wow! You are amazing. I can't even begin to think of making that drive. And you did it. AMAZING!

Shantel said...

HOw fun!!! Those are the trips your kids will always remember (even though they are young). I am pretty jealous you went to Mt. Rushmore; whenever that place comes up in conversation I feel like I was a little deprived as a child since I never have been. That is probably funny, since I am sure I would have complained if we had gone - but now I want to go so BAD!!!!

Rebecca said...

Wow- they look so happy! Did they really stay that way for your trip? =)

karen garner said...

MEMORIESSSSSSSSSSS ~~~ I love those 3 precious angels more than they will ever ever know . . . cute pics

karen garner said...

I was missing the kids so I thought I"d come to the blog and remember how precious and cute they are!!!! can't wait to see you in a month

Terry and Cathryn said...

You have a gorgeous family. We hope all is well with you. I can't believe how fast they are growing. Keep up the great work.