Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Random


We went for ice cream after going to the zoo. It was very humid and Alyssa couldn't lick her blue moon ice cream cone fast enough. She was quite the attraction herself.
I love when the kids get in cleaning mode. Kaitlyn got into a shining mode and shined all my windows. She did a great job and I am ready to have her do it again.


Bryson made this for Kevin for his birthday. It is Kevin. Bryson even did research to figure out if the legs or arms should be longer. He has one creative mind.

3 comments:

karen garner said...

cute pictures - your kids always do such adorable things. . . I MISS MY GRANDKIDS :)

Rebecca said...

That first picture is hilarious. I love how kids don't care when they're a sticky mess.

karen garner said...

I love and miss you guys so much :)