Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Bryson

Bryson turned 7 on Sunday and had his first friend birthday party. We did a water bash. His friends that came were Benjamin Dunford, Collin Johnson, Joey Colver, Amrit Subramaniam, and Ali Nuseibeh. The boys had a great time and we were grateful for nice weather.

Treasure Hunt with feet in bubbles


Frozen t-shirt contest


Waterslide made from a pool noodle


Collin slip'n'sliding

I had planned to be creative with the cake and had gotten everything to make a swimming pool cake with gummy bears and other fun things in the pool. The night before the party Bryson mentioned that he wanted angel food cake with fresh blueberries and strawberries for his party. I had to laugh that I had forgotten to ask him what he wanted and wasted brain cells to be creative. He appreciates good food so I made him a homemade angel food cake!
Happy Birthday Bryson!

4 comments:

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

Happy Birthday Bryson!! Looks like he had a great day! I love summer Birthdays!

karen garner said...

clever water activities - looks like they turned out great

Shantel said...

Such cute ideas - I especially love the frozen t-shirt contest and the water slide - you are so creative. I want to be just like you when I grow up!! :)

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Bryson! He looks so happy! Can't believe he is so grown up already!