Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween is almost here. Halloween is fun!

I love Halloween with little ones. I am not big into the scariness and creepies of Halloween but I love the pumpkins and other traditions with little ones. Bryson went on a field trip with his kindergarten to a pumpkin patch. He was quite proud when he came home and said he got "the second biggest pumpkin and that it has a huge stem."


The kids love when I get out the various holiday tubs. They have been dressing up in old costumes and practicing trick or treating for weeks. (for some reason they also are into rocks and trick or treating??? We have bags of little rocks in our garage and they claim that if someone comes trick or treating and wants a rock that they will give them one??? I have no idea where this came??? Maybe they are already thinking Christmas and coal???)



My mom made all of these costumes when I was little, I bet she didn't realize truly how many kids would use them, maybe it was worth all that work. I am impressed!

2 comments:

The McGraths said...

so cute! They both look so grown up.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Great idea! I need to drag out the old Halloween costumes and let the g'kids play in them.