Thursday, May 24, 2007

Budding Artist/Author

Bryson loves to make books at his preschool. He gets on kicks - for the longest time every book had an apple tree ("because apples are my favorite"). Recently light sabers has been the topic. We have TONS of books with a different colored lines on each page. It is his light saber books, red line for Anakin's saber, purple for Mace Windu... Today when I picked him up he was very excited for his special book about our new home. I just had to share it.
There is a climbing wall at the park by our house.

We drive over the Wabash River to get to West Lafayette. However, Bryson told me that this isn't that bridge but the walking path bridge. (I loved how he didn't say 'the end' but "that's all".

1 comment:

fünf said...

Looks like you got the video thing worked out. (on the bike post)

I love little kid drawings-- there's nothing cuter. I especially like the 5 wheels on the school bus!

The post about the EV carnival just about killed me! Cotton candy, popcorn, hotdogs, snow cones... torchure!