Sunday, May 13, 2007

Swimming

Last weekend we went to my cousin's boy's baptism and then went swimming at my Aunt Linda's afterwards. It was even Troy's birthday and he still barbecued a delicious Cinco de Mayo meal! Thanks Browns!

The great thing was we had 4 families with little kids ranging in age from 2-8. The kids went swimming and we had no adults in the pool. We had dads lined up watching the little ones and Troy had to jump in just once to rescue Trevor, who was actually one of the older ones who "knew" how to swim.

Bryson was great with water wings.

We need to buy some water wings for Kaitlyn but we used this tube and then Nicole pulled Kaitlyn around in the water. It was the cutest thing to watch. (if anyone can share with me how to put digital videos on the blog, I have a fun one of Kaitlyn and Nicole)




2 comments:

Jessica said...

Swimming looks liks SO much fun! I miss you guys!

fünf said...

To post a video on my blog I use www.youtube.com. You create an account for yourself and pretty much follow the steps to upload the video. Once it's uploaded there is a link that says something like "to publish on a website" or something like that. Paste that into your Post on the HTML page and there you are! If you figure out what I just said it will be a miracle, but at least I tried :) Good luck.