Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Kevin should open a restaurant. Stacks #2! We had 'garden crepes' at Stacks and thought they were to die for. When I requested Kevin's delicious crepes for Mother's Day dinner, he made the garden crepe and it was as delicious as it looks.He then topped Stacks restaurant because I got a dessert crepe also (with strawberries, nutella, and whip cream). I know I am spoiled!!!
It will be nice to have a bigger kitchen and not have to have the laundry room and project drawers all in the kitchen!!! (less than 2 months but who is counting)
The kids love Kevin's crepes almost as much as me. Bryson has nutella in the middle of his
Kaitlyn has powdered sugar and lemon juice in the middle of hers.
And Miss Alyssa is being the perfect baby as always. Swinging and watching!
Thanks Kevin for the great Mother's Day and FABULOUS Mother's Day Dinner!

5 comments:

Julianne said...

What a great mother you are Dacia - one of the best examples I know!

Jessica said...

Wow! Those crepes look so good! Tell Kevin to send me a recipe! Are you guys getting excited to move? We are...but I HATE packing! When do you move?

Heidi said...

Do you hire Kevin out? Those look so yummy!!!! Happy Mother's Day!

Jessica said...

Ok I was serious about that recipe! Every time I see that crepe my mouth starts watering!

Garn said...

when was mothers day?